Friday, April 10, 2015

His mercies are new Each and Every day...

I really enjoy the opportunity to pour my thoughts out, whether anyone reads them or not , I am ok with that, either way.  There are many whom ask how we are doing and I feel like this is an easy way to share.  My hope is that I can be real and share our journey , the good days and the hard days , while  allowing the Lord's presence to be the Light of our story.  I hope our joys will encourage you as well as our struggles.  I hope that you see, that even on the hard days , the Lord is continuous in his Love and Faithfulness.
I don't plan to write everyday , but feel that after sharing my difficul day Wednesday I would like to share how the Lord SHINED SO BRIGHTLY UPON ME TODAY....(Thursday)

Wednesday was just a weird , normal day.  I was reminded that when you are in pain your mood can sting.  I was quite discouraged Wed night, but ultimately still know that God's plan is perfect.  I want to share a glimpse of our Blessed day with you , not at all to be "braggy".  Just to show you how the Lord has continued to provide and bless us each day of this journey. Not ever the same way twice, but he always shows up and has continuously spoke to me in that small , quiet voice , saying " He has us , he is carrying us "  For a time Wed, I forgot.  But as we go on this journey he doesn't let me forget for very long. Praise the Lord !!

Thursdays are our co-op days so we are up and out of the house early.  I teach two classes so I am always a bit scattered in the morning, making sure we have it all. Today, we left without rushing and made it with plenty of time to spare.  Classes went well, besides the Sun not appearing til the end of my science class where we made sun dials ;) Oh well...
Familiar faces and lots of smiles were part of the day, worship time during Chapel was filling my cup already this morning. Such a Joy giver to me !!
An envelope was passed my way which was full of encouraging words and a blessing to our family. The words- "The Lord just wants you to know He LOVES you so much and not to worry about anything, He is carrying you " Tears rolled down my cheeks.

After co-op , the youngers and I are off to the store for a few things. Just so happens there was funds in the envelope to cover all the things I was planning to get today, plus some extra things. Thank you Lord for always providing ,Just what we need , when we need it.
Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He has shown kindness by giving you rain from heaven and crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with Joy.”Acts 14:17

Piano lessons went well, then off to pick up Katie. We leave those great friends with some homemade cookies for a treat at home~feeling so blessed.  A stop at the Library and then we would head home. 
Meanwhile, at home Jerry and AJ are welcoming my In-laws who drove over from Puyallup.  I was  honestly a little stressed about them coming today.Mostly because the house was ready for friends to visit but not really family (y'know !) Have not seen them since Christmas, they are an hour away , so I was feeling a bit disconnected with them.  I Love them dearly but find myself in such a different world than they are most days, just keeping up with school and kids ,and they have there own busy lives.  The kids were so glad to see them and it was a nice visit. Jan brought me a sign she found today and said she instantly thought of me, that made me tear up..... it says "Life is a journey, enjoy it"--do you see why I teared up :)  I was very blessed by the gift of this sign ..What a special Joy Giver !!!


On the front porch this afternoon was a mason jar full of tulips. (Mason jars and tulips are Joy-givers y'know)
Then a knock at the door brought a Beautiful, smiling face of a friend whom had Lemon bread to bring a little cheer to our day ! (Lemon anything- another Joy Giver)
Friends, sweet sisters who send encouraging texts at the perfect time- AMAZING JOY GIVERS

Jerry came to Bible study tonight , for the first time in ages.  It was so good to be in the Word together and fellowshipping with our friends.  I hope if you are following along with us ,you can see how Much Our Heavenly Father Loves us all. 

Thanks for your prayers Thursday-I felt them from the moment my feet hit the floor !!!

 I urge you, brothers and sisters, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of the Spirit, to join me in my struggle by praying to God for me. Romans 15:30


I am so Thankful for yesterday so that I could receive His New Mercies Today !!! The Lord is the Great JOY GIVER..
Keep Looking for the Joy my friends..
Love, Hugs and Blessings
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment